Recently Krafton has finally released the Official Stable version of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). Users can now Install the latest version from the play store and pre-registered players can avail of special rewards from BGMI.
The BGMI App game features are almost similar to the PUBG Mobile including Sannhok, Erangel, Vikendi Maps, Miramar, Royal Pass, Elite Pass, and much more similar to the PUBG Mobile. However, if your device is not compatible or not able to download the latest version of the BGMI game, you can still download the apk and Obb files and install them by following simple steps.
In this article, we will discuss how you can download BGMI APK + OBB latest version on your device.
BGMI APK + OBB latest version Download
Since the Players are getting many Problems downloading and Installing the BGMI app on Android, Here we have a solution for users who are facing problems Installing the Battlegrounds Mobile India Game. But Before Installing BGMI Apk + OBB files, here are some of the details that you need to know before downloading BGMI APK + data.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) APK file size is about 80 MB and the OBB file size is about 630- 700 MB. Before starting downloading process, make sure that you have enough data and downloading speeds, and make sure that your device has enough memory to install the game.
Battlegrounds Mobile India recommends that the minimum system requirements are Android 5.1.1 or above and Should have at least 2 GB RAM memory. But I recommend you should play only if your device has Android 9 or above and a minimum of 3 GB of RAM to experience lag-free performance.
BGMI APK + OBB download link
To download the APK file, we have listed some processes on this page. We recommend that users follow each step carefully to download the Early Access PUBG Mobile India APK file from the play store itself.
The Installation Process of BGMI APK + OBB is easy, but if you are facing a problem while Installing the Game, then here is the step-by-step process to download and Install the BGMI APK and OBB files.
To download the BGMI APK +Obb file, follow these steps:
Here are some of the details that you must know before downloading BGMI APK + OBB files.
BGMI 2.4 download file
- Download the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) APK and OBB files from the Above links on your device.
- Don’t Install the APK files before downloading the OBB file.
- When you complete both APK + OBB files are downloaded. Click on the APK file and click on the Install button ( if you are installing APK the first time and haven’t enabled Unknown sources, then enable it by navigating Android Settings> More>Safety and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After Installation is Complete Don’t open the game, Just Close the Game. After that Move OBB File to File Manager > Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile
- If you don’t have a “com.pubg.imobile” file on OBB create one using the same name.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is now successfully installed. Open the Game and it will download some additional resource files after that, you can able to Play the Game.
Once the Installation Process is completed, Battlegrounds Mobile India Players have the option to select between the two resource packs: i.e Low-spec mode or HD resource pack. Players have the option to select between these two modes according to their phone specs and their requirements.
The download files may vary from device to device, HD resource pack users usually require more file size requirements than the Low spec- mode users.