Twitch has become the biggest platform for gamers, with a giant global community of streamers and gamers doing whatever they want on the platform and anyone can easily create a twitch account.
Twitch is a live streaming site similar to Youtube and is one of the largest and oldest online communities to get content from. On Twitch, many games are chosen to be streamed based on how well they perform on a variety of online platforms, and certain games are even streamed to an audience in another area of the world.
Twitch has millions of viewers, and some games are popular enough to have thousands of viewers on streams that don’t get many views on other sites. Just watch the above video to get a feel for the high demand and popularity that games like FIFA, Madden, Destiny, The Division, and Call of Duty have on Twitch, and check out our list of the top 10 streamers to watch to see more.
However, Twitch users have never really been a neutral platform for gamers and streamers of the world to come together and create their own communities or make content on a larger scale. Just a few weeks ago, YouTube is accused of filtering ‘hate speech’ from comments for its gaming live streams.
If you’re a Twitch user who enjoys someone’s content, you can follow them and receive notifications whenever they post something new. Often a consumer does not receive enough attention from the media, and after putting in a lot of effort, they just want to leave the site. If you’re leaving this website, be sure to uninstall your Twitch account.
Also read: BGMI APK + OBB File Download Links
How to Delete a Twitch account with easy Steps
If you do not wish to use Twitch for streaming and want to delete your account, We’ll help you with the full guide if you don’t know how to delete the Twitch account. To uninstall your Twitch account, simply follow these steps. The measures are as follows:
- Step 1 – First of all Go to Twitch official website
- Step 2 – And Sign in to the account which you want to delete.
- Step 3 – Then Click on the ‘delete account’ button in the ‘User’ section or you can directly head over to this link. Link: “https://www.twitch.tv/user/delete-account”
- Step 4 – Click on Delete Account (you have to give some reasons why you want to delete the account)
- Step 5 – Finally, your account will be deleted from all of Twitch.
Also Check: BGMI Mod APK and OBB download
How to Disable Twitch account?
How to Disable your Twitch account? For current streamers using Twitch who don’t want to use this service but also don’t want to delete their account and want to know how to disable the account temporarily. Then, try disabling your account by following these steps:
- First of all, log in to your twitch account
- Click Settings on the main page
- You will have to click on your profile image on the top right of the screen. The dashboard will open. You must then click on your profile picture again to access your account configuration.
- Then click on the ‘Disable Account’ to scroll down.
- You now have to enter your password on the Disable page and you can provide any feedback in the box.
- You will then go to the disabled account by clicking on the last step. After a few seconds of loading, your account will be disabled.
So that’s how you can deactivate your Twitch. tv account, but if you want to log into your id again, go to the website. Enter your login details and you’ll need to confirm to reactivate the account. Your Twitch account will be accessed again.
Also Check: Download BGMI Lite APK For Android
As we looked at the two, the way your Twitch account should be deleted and your Twitch account disabled. Both are completely different, if you disable your account, you can re-access it and delete your account on a permanent basis. Both the above steps are very easy processes, everyone can do it easily.
Read more: Best Gaming Headphones Under 2000 For Mobile
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Twitch account free?
Yes, a twitch account is completely free for everyone. Anyone can easily create an account and stream Livestream. But it has limited features if you want full access then you have to pay a little amount.
Can you watch videos on Twitch without an account?
Yes, your can stream your favorite streamers on Twitch without an account but some features like viewing clips and archived videos are available to people with an account. Registration is free of charge but requires telephone verification – a backup not wanted by many people.