Are you One of those experiencing PUBG New state Not opening or updating problems? Some users are reporting that the Game crashes when they try to open the new form, while others are saying that the Game just won’t start at all. Thankfully, You can take some steps to resolve this issue.
Here are some solutions to the problem.
1. Update your PUBG manually:
If you’re facing an error while opening PUBG: New State, you can download the Latest PUBG New State file and update the Game by reinstalling the Game. Updating the Game manually is the simplest way to fix PUBG New State Update problems.
2. Clean Storage Memory
Make sure you have enough memory and try deleting some of the cached files from your system. Sometimes, the cache files on your system are taking up more space, which may be the reason for not being able to open PUBG New State. It is recommended that you have enough memory to play PUBG on your smartphone.
3. Delete the PUBG Cache files
Delete all the cache files on your system to ensure that you do not have any unnecessary files in your system, and this may be why you cannot run PUBG New State.
You can delete these cache files by following some simple steps.
- The first step is to go to Settings > Storage, clear the Cache Memory, and make sure you tap on Clear Data.
- Then, open the Recents menu, and tap on Clear Cache.
- Tap on Clear Cache again, and make sure you tap on Clear Data.
- Now, open the Recents menu again and tap on Clear Cache.
It is recommended that you clear the cache files from your system to make sure you can play PUBG New State without any problem.
4. Configure the PUBG New State.
If you have tried all the steps listed above but still have the same problem, it is recommended that you try to configure PUBG New State.
You can do this by following some simple steps.
- Launch PUBG New State on your Android device and go to the Game’s settings menu.
- Tap on Gameplay, and then on the next screen, you will see a checkbox that says ‘Deactivate Cheat Engine.’
- Tap on Deactivate Cheat Engine checkbox, and then you need to go back to PUBG New State’s settings screen.
- Now tap on Gameplay again, and on the next screen, you will see a checkbox that says ‘Enable Cheat Engine.
- Tap on the Enable Cheat Engine checkbox, and again, you need to go back to PUBG New State’s settings screen.
- Now you have successfully enabled Cheat Engine in PUBG New State, please restart your Game.
A Video Guide on How to Fix PUBG Mobile not opening or Crashing
There are a few potential solutions to the PUBG new state not opening update problem. If you have this issue, try restarting your Game, checking your internet connection, or updating your drivers. If these solutions do not work, you can also try contacting the Game’s support team for further assistance.
Why is PUBG New State stuck on the loading screen?
There could be many reasons why PUBG: New State is stuck on the loading screen. One possibility is that there is a problem with your internet connection. If you’re playing on a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection to see if that solves the issue. Another possibility is that there is an issue with your game files. In this case, you can try reinstalling the Game.
Why does PUBG New State keep crashing while opening?
There could be a few reasons why PUBG New State keeps crashing on your Android phone. One possibility is that you may not have enough storage space on your device to run the game. Another reason could be that your phone’s hardware isn’t powerful enough to handle the game. If neither of those reasons seems to be the problem, then it’s possible that there is a bug with the game that needs to be fixed.