PUBG mobile has recently released the updated Korean version 2.0, this version includes many new fixes, tweaks, and improvements to enhance the gameplay experience.
This is a great update to the mobile version of the game as it improves the graphics and gameplay along with fixing the bugs.
The latest update adds many new features, such as RB two-door sports car, over-shoulder shooting mode, hangar arena map, and so on.
Since PUBG Mobile Korean version is specially developed for Koreans and Japanese, players outside these regions can download the update directly 2.0. Follow this tutorial.
Steps to update/download PUBG mobile Korean latest version 2.0 apk +obb
Before you update your PUBG Mobile version make sure that there is two versions which is PUBG Global version and PUBG Korean version, make sure that you have the right PUBG version that you are willing t update.
Make sure that you have an active internet connection or fast WIFI connection. So follow the above steps and download the game apk+obb data.
Method #1 Use TapTap app For Update Pubg korean Version
TapTap is a Chinese app an alternative to Play Store where you can download an app or head over to the official website. However these apps are not available on Playstore because the play store is Banned because of its policy, you need to install it from the official website.
How to download and install taptap apk
- First Open your Chrome browser or any other browser that you are using and search for the Taptap apk.
- Now Click on the first or Second results or head over to their website and download the app
- Now after download, you need to install the TapTap app and Signup with a new users account
- After that, Search PUBG Korean version and click on install and it’s done.
- You may also need a VPN to download the Kr Version
Method #2 PUBG MOBILE KR APK + OBB FILE
If the above steps didn’t work for you or you don’t want to install Chinese apps then here is the second step that you can directly download apk and data files and install it to your Mobile.
The file size of PUBG Mobile Korean version 1.5 Update is about 65 MB of the APK files, and the OBB data file size is about 700 MB. To download and install Update 2.0 using APK and OBB files:
- Download both apk and OBB files from the above link
- Now open the file manager and go to the download file
- If the installation of apps from unknown sources has not been enabled, go to “Settings”> “Security and Privacy”> “Install apps from unknown sources”. If already enabled then you can skip this step.
- After Download Click on the apk file and install ( after installation Complete Don’t open/Launch the app)
- Move the OBB file and paste it to File Manager>Android>Obb>Com.pubgmobile.kr (or com.pubg.krmobile.)
- Now Open the PUBG mobile kr apps and it will download some data updates
- After the update, completion restarts the apps and sign in to your account and the game is ready to play.
As always in every update, the players will get some rewards after updating the PUBG Mobile Korean version 1.4. You can check your rewards by clicking on the rewards section.
PUBG Mobile Korean version is an amazing game that has more rewards points and good gameplay than the global version and some players play a lot. But in terms of updates Players faced many problems updating their apps. There are many steps that you can manually download and install the Kr Version. Here are the above steps that we have provided with simple and easy steps that you can update your PUBG mobile kr version.