Since its release, gamers have been looking for ways to play BGMI on Emulator (Battlegrounds Mobile India on their PCs and laptops). Fortunately, this can happen only by using the BlueStacks 5 emulator only.
How to Play BGMI on Emulator?
Below is the Step by Steps method to install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Emulator. You can also watch the below video on how you can install the BGMI on the Pc version.
BGMI Emulator Download links and Step by Step Guides
- Step 1: Download and install BlueStacks 5 on your computer.
- Step 2: Then log in to your Google account in the emulator.
- Step 3: Open the Play Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Step 4: Click the “Install” button and wait a few minutes, and then perform
- Step 5: Start BGMI and download the resource package.
- Step 6: Restart the game and log in to your account to start the game.
Before downloading BGMI on a PC (emulator), make sure that you have enough data on your device (WIFI is recommended), as it requires 700-900MB data while installation and required additional data for downloading resources packs. Make Sure that you have at least 2GB of Mobile data. If you are using WIFI, then you can simply download and play without any issues.
If you don’t see BGMI in the Play Store, please download the Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB files from here and install them manually. In addition, make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for Bluestacks 5 to run smoothly.
Minimum requirements to run BGMI 1.5 update on an emulator on PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC or Laptop must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Please note that 4 GB or more of hard disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You need to be an administrator of the PC.
- Must Updated the graphics driver from Microsoft or the chipset manufacturer.
Notes. It is recommended that Players must log in to any alternate BGMI account on the emulator, as this tricks/method is unofficial and we can’t guarantee if it is will gonna harm your account or not. If Krafton announces in the future, then players can use their regular accounts on the official emulator.