Garena Free Fire has a lot of in-game content that you can purchase using real-life money. You’ll see three high-tech firearms in the Free Fire trailer, a pistol, assault rifle, and pistol.
Players will need to purchase accessories to unlock all emotes for and weapon and ammo upgrades to achieve higher performance. You’ll be able to buy a variety of weapons to achieve higher ratings from the Free Fire meter, as well as buy items like character skins, emotes, and even emotes that let you dance.
You can also purchase and unlock all emotes in a free fire that has a specific character’s face on them to celebrate victories. These purchases can also help you advance up a skill tree that helps you out in the game.
Also, Read: BGMI APK + OBB File Download Links
How to unlock all emotes in Free Fire easily
To unlock the Garena Free Fire emotes, you will need Diamonds in-game currency. To get diamonds, you need to play games and complete missions/tasks or buy diamonds from the game store. Please follow the instructions below to purchase diamonds from the Garena Free Fire game store.
The above Tricks for Only a Specific period, and In the future, these Tricks may Not Work as KRAFTON developer Battlegrounds Mobile India is Keep Changing its Policies. As of June 10, 2021, these Tricks are working, and they may not work in the future. So use these tricks at your own risk.
How to Purchase Emotes in Free Fire
- Step 1: Log in to your free fire account (make sure you’ve already logged in to your Google Play account or Facebook account; otherwise, you might get the risk of losing any purchase you make in case of technical error)
- Navigate to the Store, tap on the Store button, and head over to the Collection tab.
- Now Click on the collection page, here you can browse all of the emotes and choose the desired emotes you want to buy.
- Tap on the desire emotes you want to buy and click on purchase with your Debit/Credit Card and UPI option may also be available depending on the users’ accounts ( make sure you’ve activated the international transaction option in your Bankcard)
Also, Read: Download BGMI APK + OBB latest version
How to Equip Emotes in Free Fire
- Step 1:Login to your account and click on Collection in Free Fire.
- Step 2: Head over to the Emotes tab and select any of the emote you want to equip
- Step 3: Now, Click on Equip button, and the remaining emotes will add that to your account. You can only have a maximum of 8 emotes in-game.
How to unlock free fire emotes for free.
It’s very simple-sometimes some in-game events will allow you to release certain emotions by completing in-game tasks. They are usually available during holidays, etc., and run at least once per season (around). Follow them and follow the game’s Facebook page, where you can see news about freebies, events, etc.
Win matches to earn Diamonds.
There is another way to release emotes. All you have to do is play games and try to win many competitions, and in the end, they are all free. Of course, this will take longer than buying diamonds with real money. Money, but if you want to stay true to your f2p status, this is the way.
Check the Elite Pass For free emotes
If you are an existing elite pass user and have not yet claimed the rewards section, the Elite Pass gives you lots of premium rewards which you could get free emotes.
List of Free fire Emotes that are available on free fire
Also, Read: How to Download BGMI on PC: Step by Step Guide
These are the option to unlock emotes, which is currently available in Free Fire. There are some rare emotes in the game that is hard to find, and sometimes you have to Buy those emotes. So please check what emotes are in your inventory and be prepared to mark your own experiences in “free fire‘.