Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI on PC) is now officially available for download and play. The new BGMI 1.5 update will bring many new modes, weapons, and more. Easy access to BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is strongly supported by Indian players who are satisfied with the new and modified version of PUBG because it is very similar to the previous version of PUBG Mobile.
In order to play the BGMI APK Game on PC, players need to have an emulator that can run the game without any problems. The Game has just been released and is not supported by any major simulators.
However, the reputable emulator site BlueStacks announced that Battlegrounds Mobile India can be played on the latest version of its emulator. Players can easily download the latest BlueStacks emulator to play their favorite BR games.
Play BGMI on PC and Laptop (2022)
Currently, when trying to play BGMI on a PC, some error messages are displayed (“Server is busy, please try again later. Error code: Restricted area”). This is because the game is still in the early access stage, and Krafton has not disclosed the release date of the BGMI emulator, but the game may be available on PC after the official release.
You may wonder when the emulator can run any Android application/game, and then why this error occurs. There are many reasons for this, but some of the main reasons are:
Before downloading BGMI on a PC (emulator), make sure that you have enough data on your device (WIFI is recommended), as it requires 700-900MB data while installation and required additional data for downloading resources packs. Make Sure that you have at least 2GB of Mobile data. If you are using WIFI, then you can simply download and play without any issues.
- When a player tries to access the game from a country other than India
- Try to play the game on an unsupported device (emulator)
- Due to the network Bad.
How to download BGMI APK v1.6 on Emulator.
A step-by-step guide on how to play BGMI APK on PC
- Download the latest version of the Bluestacks Android emulator (Recommended).
- After complete downloading, Install the emulator on your device.
- Now, sign or Signup into the Android emulator with your Google account to get access to its Google Play store.
- After that Open Google Play Store and search Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Click on the Install Button and it will download automatically.
- After complete installation, Open the Game and it will download Some additional resource files.
- If resources packs download complete, restart the game and you can Successfully play BGMI on Emulator.
This allows you to download and play BGMI on your computer using the keyboard and mouse. You can find the control by pressing the F1 key on the keyboard. ‘
Minimum requirements to run BGMI 2.0 update on an emulator on PC:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC or Laptop must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Please note that 4 GB or more of hard disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You need to be an administrator of the PC.
- Must Updated the graphics driver from Microsoft or the chipset manufacturer.
Note: This process is useful at the end of the game. Officially released, but this cheating currently does not work for anyone, so bookmark this page before the game is officially released. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section.